How can I obtain a copy of my plat of survey?
The Community Development Department keeps files on every address in Deerfield. We have plats of survey for some properties, but not all of them. You may call the Community Development Department at 847-719-7484 and ask a staff member to look in your home’s file. If we have a plat of survey on file, the homeowner may have a copy at no charge. We can only release copies of plats of survey to a homeowner – not to a real estate agent, potential buyer, contractor or anyone else.

Show All Answers

1. When do I need inspections and who do I call?
2. What hours is construction is allowed?
3. How can I obtain a copy of my plat of survey?
4. How do I determine zoning on a property?
5. How do I determine the required setbacks from the property line for a certain property?
6. How can I determine if I can build a new house or add on to my existing house?