Due to unfavorable weather conditions, leaf collection is canceled for the remainder of the week. The program will continue Monday, November 18 with the regular schedule (see map below) and will be further extended through Wednesday, November 27, weather permitting.
See the following guidelines and reminders for leaf pickup:
Get more information here
- Do not rake leaves into the streets, sidewalks or carriage walks.
- Rake leaves into piles no greater than 5’ in width.
- Do not put out leaves more than one day prior to your scheduled pickup day.
- Do not park on the street the day of your pickup.
- Do not rake grass clippings, sticks, rocks, branches or mud to the curb with your leaves.
- Try to put leaves out each week.
- Inclement weather may delay pickups, but crews will make at least four trips through each neighborhood.
- Direct landscapers to abide by the Village’s guidelines for leaf collection by not relocating leaves into the street. This causes clogged storm drains and flooded streets.
or contact the Public Works Department at 847.317.7245.