Farmers Market 2021
- Join Us Every Saturday Morning at the Deerfield Farmers Market
- June 12 - October 9, 2021
- Location: Park Avenue between Jewett Park Drive and Hazel Avenue
- Saturdays: 7 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
A Look Back at the Farmers Market 2020 Season
The Village and the Farmers Market Committee would like to thank everyone who participated in the 2020 market season. Village staff, volunteers, vendors, and customers alike adapted to COVID-19 market safety regulations, resulting in a successful market season! We are thankful for our community’s support of the market and are proud of the actions taken to ensure this community staple could still be enjoyed by our residents and neighbors last season. We look forward to another successful market season in 2021!
The 2021 Farmers Market Season is Here!
Opening day for the 2021 Farmers Market Season is Saturday, June 12. This season, the Village and the Farmers Market Committee’s goal is to present a market that is dedicated to providing fresh, locally grown and prepared food in a safe, open-air shopping experience.
To accomplish this goal, current market COVID safety rules require:
- Unvaccinated individuals to wear a face mask while attending the market
- Non-household individuals to maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet
- A one-way market flow
- Availability of hand sanitization stations
- Vendors to be spaced out
Patrons should also note that bikes are not allowed at the market this season. Current market safety rules are in accordance with guidelines from the Illinois Farmers Market Association and the Lake County Health Department. These measures are designed to ensure the health and safety of all market participants. Please note that market regulations are subject to change throughout the season due to constantly evolving COVID-safety guidelines.
Exciting 2021 market news includes the introduction of “grab and go” kids’ activities on select market dates, the return of all 2020 vendors (except one), and the addition of three new vendors! For weekly updates on seasonal produce, vendor schedules, kids’ activities and more, follow the Deerfield Farmers Market - IL on Facebook.
Village staff and the Farmers Market Committee are proud to provide our community with the 27th consecutive market season! And we are excited to celebrate this season with our dedicated market vendors and patrons.
There is something for everyone at the Deerfield Farmers Market! Come join us on Saturday mornings to celebrate a Deerfield tradition, explore the market, and support local producers. We hope to see you there!
Items for Sale
- Seasonal vegetables and fruit locally grown by farmers in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan and Wisconsin
- Organic and naturally grown vegetables and flowers
- Fresh meats, eggs and fish
- Hand-crafted Wisconsin cheese, exceptional variety of syrups, honeys, confections, salsas, jellies, dressing, soups, sauces and spreads
- Fresh-baked breads, muffins, pies and cookies
- Breakfast to go! Sweet and savory crepes, coffee and other breakfast treats
- Natural bath and body products
- Homemade pet treats and products
Email to learn more about the market.