Farmers Market 2023
Closed for the Season
The Deerfield Farmers Market may be closed for the season, but some of your favorite market vendors are open year round with pickup and delivery options.
- Saucier has an order form that has both delivery & pick up as options - Saucier Order Form
- Elsie Mae's Bakery & Cannery has seasonal offerings to order.
- Harmonie LLC is taking holiday orders.
Hanukkah - Pickup or delivery on Dec. 7th (afternoon)
Christmas - Pickup or delivery on Dec. 24th (morning)
Trays of 12, 18, & 24 are available. Pricing is $4.50 per cookie. Chocolate Chip, Salted Caramel, Cinnamon, and Everything Cookies (along with some seasonal offerings) will be available. Email Harmonie.email@example.com for cookie selection and orders.
Daisies Chicago has pasta and sauces available for order online.
Farmer Nick offers a monthly CSA that is delivered to Deerfield on the first and third Saturdays of the month from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at St. Gregory's.
Kara from Noffke Family Farms is making wreaths and centerpieces via text or phone call (269)313-0570.
Anyone looking to order from Green Cuisine can order all of our dips, pita and babka online for a Saturday pickup from the Deerfield farmer's market location, or, can purchase the different dips and babka at one of the following stores:
Highland Park - Once Upon a Bagel (Dips only)
1888 1st St. Highland Park, IL
Northbrook - Once Upon a Deli (Dips only)
2774 Dundee Rd. Northbrook, IL
Winnetka - Once Upon a Bagel (Dips only)
1050 Gage St, Winnetka, IL
Evanston - Homestead Meats (Dips and Babka)
1305 Chicago Ave. Evanston, IL
Wicker Park - Olivia's Market (Dips and Babka)Receive weekly updates by following us on Facebook.
2014 W. Wabansia Chicago, IL
- Seasonal vegetables and fruit locally grown by farmers in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin
- Organic and naturally grown vegetables and flowers
- Fresh meats, eggs, and fish
- Hand-crafted Wisconsin cheese, exceptional variety of syrups, honeys, confections, salsas, jellies, dressings, soups, sauces, and spreads
- Fresh-baked breads, muffins, pies, and cookies
- Delicious prepared foods! Crepes, waffles, tamales, hummus bowls, coffee, and more.
- Natural bath and body products
- Homemade pet treats and products
Email to learn more about the market.