Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The West Deerfield Township Food Pantry has seen an increase in need in our community. Donations can be dropped off or monetary donations can be made on-line here.
West Deerfield Township has created a list of local senior citizens who would appreciate regular phone calls from residents while they stay at home during the COVID-19 outbreak. Residents can register here to get a senior buddy during this pandemic.
Southeast Lake County Faith in Action Volunteers is a non-sectarian organization that has been serving older adults since 2004. Faith in Action has taken the steps to add six, new contactless services to help meet the needs of older adults in our community during this challenging time:
• arrangement of and/or reimbursement of transportation costs for medically necessary appointments
• up to $500 grant for professional caregiving following hospital discharge for low income adults
• grocery shopping and delivery
• prescription/healthcare deliveries
• social phone calls/telephone reassurance
• home delivery of donated books
For more information and for regular updates of new services added, please check their website at www.fiahelp.org and click on the Coronavirus Response link. Residents can donate and register to volunteer on-line.